My Awesome Followers.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lucy Lou & her Big Ornament Trouble card

Hello everybody,
Have you guys finish this years Christmas cards? I started panicking when I realize what day it was and I haven't send my cards yet lol.
I bought some images from Sassy Cheryl's Digis a while ago and  I been wanting to use them so bad.This one is "Lucy Lou and her Big Ornament trouble" I figure she's having trouble because she's walking on ice and if she's walking on ice, she is outside and if she's outside there is snow and if there is snow, yep there are penguins : )


Unfortunately I lost the tag for the penguins I don't know who did them. The sentiment is from Stickabilities, the ribbon from The Paper Studio, I color with Copics and Stickles in different colors.
I took this picture with  a new technic taught by my friend Desire from Doing Life. I think it came out a lot better than the pictures before. I'm entering this card in the following Challenges:
Thank you all for stopping bye, now off I go to mail my cards : ) Love, always E.

9 comments:

  1. Elisa this is a beautiful easel card and I love all the fun elements.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! She looks so fun and playful! Merry Christmas and Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and very beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.
    I love this sweet, pretty card, well done.
    Merry Christmas
    Jackie DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is Beautiful, very cute..Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Merry Christmas
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great creation for the Christmas
    Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elisa I am back with my design team hat on and I just love this which has so many little fun elements. Thanks for sharing your talent with DS4J. Good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, love this layout and all your fabulous details. Thanks so much for playing at Inky Impressions this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty, and good luck.

    Caz PPC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming over and leaving a comment. I really appreciate your visit,
Love always, Elisa