My Awesome Followers.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Old Fashion Christmas Card



Good Monday everybody,
Here is my second card for Tammy's Scrapin Corner. This week's challenge is "Anything Christmas" and our awesome sponsors are A Day For Daisies and Digi Darla Designs. 
 


First I use an image from Digi Darla Designs "Santa" colored with Copics. On this card I wanted to create a vintage look. I distress the edge to the DP and tore off the emboss kraft paper. Which I had (blue) ink the folder before use. I used Vintage ornaments 3D from La Petites. I use Tsukineko Walnut ink Antiquing Solution over Santa image, that I cut with Spellbinders Classic Circle die. The gold and red stick ribbon, the DP, the sentiment and the buttons are from stash.
The size is 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 easel card. I color the sentiment with Sakura Glaze pens but the back I color with Copics, I color the back and let it seep to the front. 


I'm entering this card in the following challenges :
Thanks for coming back : ) don't forget to head over to Tammy's Scrapin Corner  for some awesome insirations or to join the challenge "Anything Christmas"   Love always, Elisa

17 comments:

  1. Awesome vintage card, beautifully colored and designed. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic vintage card the santa image is fabulous as is the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, love the Santa image. Thank you for joining us at SCH this week.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and fabulous, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Santa image makes me smile.. Such a great easel card. Thanks so much for joining us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Santa is fabulous. A wonderful Christmas card and super detail. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Elisa. The ornaments are great and the whole card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card x thank you for joining us at crafty mess xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas card Elisa. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card. Love the layout.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us over at Craftymess.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. O what a lovely card thanks for joining us at crafty mess xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, so many pretty detail and I that image is fab, thanks for joining us at NMWC this month
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank-you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing our Ornament Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How very pretty, love the jingle bell and the embossed Kraft that you tore is fabulous.Easel cards are one of my favorite folds.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.

    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card. Nice image and sentiment. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow gorgeous card love the easel style. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place :-) Happy Crafting Kerry x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming over and leaving a comment. I really appreciate your visit,
Love always, Elisa